She hasn't had an accident since the third sticker. She figured out peepeeing in the toilet after three days of wearing regular panties, and I thought she had figured out #2, but three weeks later, we couldn't get her to remember to wait. I decided to try the ancient technique of bribery by sticker chart. The last square had a picture of a present and I told her that she could have one as soon as she got a sticker in every square, we would go to the store and she could pick out anything she wanted. At first, she grabbed the exact same princess Barbie that Strawberry got for her birthday, so I had to talk her out of that one. But then we found this giant Dora doll and she fell in love. Yay! Strawberry was kind of annoyed that Apple got big prize just for pooping in the toilet, a skill that she mastered years ago and performs daily. But I promised a sticker chart for her if she practices the piano.
Guest Post: The Smoke-Filled Room
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment