Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Are You Jealous?




This is how we spent our weekend. I love Southern California. This was Mango's first trip to the beach and, unfortunately, after I took two pictures (one of Luke and one of Strawberry), the camera battery died. The rest of the pics were taken with my phone. :( Oh well. She didn't get to play in the sand or water or anything, just stayed in the carrier except for the photos. It was sure beautiful out there. We get to go to this nice private little beach on the military base where you can always see some kind of wildlife playing in the water. This time we saw 3 sea lions. We love the ocean so much. I keep telling Luke he has to make Admiral so we can afford a beach house someday. :)

Hey, this is my 100th post!  Congratulations to our family.  :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yes, I am insanely jealous! :)

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

I don't like it one bit!!!! I am sitting here with my nose running and my toes cold because I just spent an hour outside in the driveway cleaning my car! I wanna be warm too!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Me!!!!! I love the picture of the beach bunny and the beach bum!! I wanna be in the California sun!!!!
Dad C

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

Bethany,

Your cell phone took some good pictures! I really learned to love the ocean and beach this summer when we spent so much time on it. I also came away wanting to live by the ocean.

Ann