Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crazy Hair Day


Sad thing is, this is what my hair used to look like when I was Strawberry's age.  Remember perms?  :P

3 comments:

Marcee said...

WOW have you been busy! I haven't been on here in a while and misse dout on a lot of great pix! LOVE love love the girls costumes. Such cute ideas. When I was little, I was a geisha girl (I knwo you were going for something else here :) and sprayed my hair black and it didn't come out for DAYS! No one knew who I was, wich was fun for me too. Loveing the Southern belle... very fun ideas!


I agree with the uniform as well, hehe... maybe I should sign Tim up!

CONGRATULATIONS to Strawberry on her baptism!! What a special day for her! I understand how she feels about the jumpsuit, I would too. In fact, when I was in YW and we went on my 1st temple trip, I about died after seeing what I had to wear. So funny to think about that now. For my baptism, when I was eight, I actually think I wore a dress. Funny how things change.

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

Boy are those some wild hairdo's...actually it kind of looks like my hair when I wake up in the morning.:)

Love, Grandma Cowley

Anonymous said...

Yea, I remember those perms. I don't know what we were thinking, they always came out too curley, but you were still beautiful no matter what, just like your girls.
MomXXXOOO