Thursday, February 3, 2011
Sunset at the Beach
We have this beach we love to go to for sunsets. Pictures there are always so cute and fun, and since I lost the pictures from the last two or three months, I'm trying to make up for it by taking tons. We are really going to miss being this close to the ocean. We have finally gotten Mango to where she is willing to play in the water a little. Strawberry and Apple can't keep themselves out of it. We always say, "Just put your feet in and don't get your clothes wet!" and the next thing you know, they are wading out up to their knees and get upset when a wave soaks them. I was surprised how the water was actually bearable this time. Usually it's freezing. The girls are really hoping that we get stationed in Hawaii some day because they have heard how warm the beaches are there.
I was trying to get close-ups of all the girls because I need to update the pictures on our wall. I got some cute ones of the older girls, but I couldn't manage to get a single good one of Mango. She wouldn't hold still! This last one was the best one. Silly girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your girls are so stinkin cute!! Great job on the pictures, too, they are lovely :)
How wonderful to see pictures again. Where is one of you? Is it kind of cold for wading in the surf?
Love those pictures! We haven't been to a good beach SINCE Hawaii! But the water there still isn't warm (but lots warmer than California). You'll have to go to Guam for warm water!
Post a Comment