Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just a Bunch of Pictures


The worst thing for me about Luke being gone is him missing all the just daily stuff that goes on in the lives of our little girls.  So I take a lot of pictures.  We are all crazy excited to see him in a few more days, but I still want to share some random moments.  



Our neighbor brought over these awesome cupcakes.  They looked like ice cream cones with the frosting and were so cute and less messy.  Such a good idea, I'm going to have to steal it.  This one was supposed to be mine, but Mango wouldn't give it up.  


Strawberry has always been such an awesome big sister.  I have a picture exactly like this from when she was 6 and Apple was 3.  So sweet.



Apple had a big field trip to the zoo and decided to design a new hairstyle for the occasion.  She has actually decided that she wants to be a stylist when she grows up.  That works for me!  We need a live-in stylist in the household, especially since Mommy is distinctly missing that talent.  :)


Mango is absolutely obsessed with shoes.  "Zzhooz" was actually the first word she really used consistently.  It drives me crazy because she won't keep them on for five minutes at a time, especially when she is in her stroller.  She has been able to get this pair on by herself which has been awesome because she used to bring me shoes constantly, begging me to put them on her.




One of Mango's other favorite things in the world is brushing her teeth.  "Jeeesh!"  She goes crazy when I say it's time and runs as fast as her tiny legs can carry her into the bathroom.  I think part of it is that she loves doing things the same as her sisters and this is one thing that she isn't too little for.


So cute huh?  I love Land's End.  I wanted to get Apple a matching suit too, but she liked a different one better.  The girls are crazy excited to get back into the swimming pool.  It's definitely the best part of the summer for all the girls.  Mango will be able to get into the action a little more this year.  She is a lot less of a scaredy-cat than she was last year.  She used to be afraid of the bathtub.  :)


Anyway, that's all.  This picture doesn't have anything interesting behind it.  I just really love how bright her eyes are.  We have so many pictures of her sucking her little thumb.  I guess it's better than a pacifier, like the other girls had.  At least the thumb isn't plugged in constantly like the pacis were.

We love you daddy!  We miss you!  Can't wait to see you soon!

1 comment:

Luke said...

I am pretty sure Mango has changed more in the two months I've been gone this time than the 7 last time. Crazy. Bleh. Miss and love you all.