
Mango was a breeze to potty train, but I decided to still do a sticker chart like I had for her sisters, in the interest of fairness. She got a sticker every day she didn't have an accident (she only missed one and was devastated) and when she filled up the chart, she could go to Toys R Us to pick out a present. She was so excited about it and would have us count them all up every time she got a new one. She went in to the store really wanting to get some kind of ladybug toy. I figured there had to be something. There wasn't. There was a ladybug umbrella that she already had, but we looked everywhere and that was the only thing we could find. Plus she had her two older sisters telling her all of the things she should get, so she was feeling a little overwhelmed. But then we found these sweet little animal families and she was thrilled. They had a ton to choose from, but she adored the little kitty family. There was absolutely nothing else in the store that could sway her from her choice. Her sisters actually loved them too and I've had to fight them off so that she can play with them how she wants to. She named them Luke, Bethany, [Strawberry], [Apple], [Mango] and [Mango]. When we got home, she had me wrap it up because it was a "present" and she wanted to wait until Luke got home to open it. So sweet.

2 comments:
Way to go Mango!! I am proud of you for being a potty trained girl like Mommy, Daddy and your big sisters!! Your little stuffed animals were just right! I would have picked them out too! Next time I see you can we play with them together?
Grandpa C
This was an awesome way to reward her accomplishment and help her know that working towards a good goal is a very good thing. She is getting so big!
Post a Comment