We've had some big ups and downs over the past week (long story-I'll post later), but we are on a huge high right now. We found out last night that Luke got selected for Lieutenant Commander! Some awesome friends were also selected and we are crazy happy for everyone. He won't actually pin it on until next year, but at least we know that it is definitely coming. Lt. Commander Cowley sounds good, hey?
Looks like we are doing this Navy thing for the whole career. :) It totally wasn't the plan from the beginning, but, even with the (really really really) hard parts, I don't think I would have it any other way. We have loved the experiences we have had so far and the places we have lived and it will just get more exciting from here on. We've met such wonderful people and I love the Navy family!
2 comments:
Wow! Awesome, Luke. Congratulations. Though there was no doubt this would happen. It was inevitable.
Congratulations!! Such fabulous news! We love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment