So it turns out it doesn't matter. I was worried that I was being linked to, but it's just spam trying to get me to go to their sites. So no worries. I just have to ignore my stats, which it's totally easy to because I don't really care about my traffic. This blog is for my mom. :) Well, I started it for Luke while he was deployed, so I am way better about it when he is gone. Sorry I have been lazy. Or too busy. Or whatever it is that has made me not post anything lately. I haven't been taking many pictures and there really isn't that much to share, but there are a couple of things I will catch up on once I download stuff from my camera. Anyways, whatever, here's Mango sleeping and Apple reading. It's not even a good picture, it's just so them.
1 comment:
AAWWEE!! I am very happy to see new postings and what a wonderful snapshot of a snippet in the life of the Cowley girls. We love you all so much.
Post a Comment