Saturday, September 13, 2008

Called to Serve


Matt recently received his mission call to Everett, Washington.  Congratulations Matt!  He will go to the MTC on, I think, November 19.  It is funny because the bishop said that this was the fastest call he had ever seen.  The envelope was a big surprise because everything had been turned in less than a week and a half before.  But then the call was for over 3 months later.  We are very excited for Matt.  It is a gorgeous area, and who knows, he may convert some vampires.  ;)

2 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

I grew up in that mission! You're right, it is such a beautiful area. Tell him congrats and to watch for the Allgoods--my dad is in the Sammammish Valley Ward Bishopric.
-Kate

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

Wow, I remember when he was just a young boy. That's great and it is such a beautiful area. Congratulations on having another brother on a mission. As our Sister Reiher (from the Marshall Islands) would say, "What a blessing!"

Mom (Sister Cowley)