Thursday, October 23, 2008

Babies!

The girls and I have started making scrapbooks for them.  I completely gave up the family scrapbook because it took so much time and I just wasn't that into it anymore, but I thought it would be good to start smaller ones for the girls that they can continue to do on their own as they get older.  I'm going back and making pages for when they were babies and so the past couple of days I have been immersing myself in baby pictures.  As millions of moms have said, I can't believe they were ever that little!  I've noticed that other people always think that siblings look so much alike, and the moms always say, "whatever, they're totally different, you're crazy."  So many people said Apple looked exactly like Strawberry.  Well, hah!  These babies look nothing like each other.  So there.  

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

which one is which?

Jed and Kate said...

Hahaha! It's actually surprising how much they looked alike as babies because I think they look quite different from one another now.

Luke said...

Luna is 1, 3, & 5
Kiki is 2, 4, & 6

Marcee said...

Some of those pix look so much alike, in some ways. I bet you are having so much fun going through old pictures! I love doing that... What beautiful little girls you have!

San Diego Spendloves said...

I love the pics. I love bathtub pics.