During the ultrasound, I scared myself a little bit silly because I recognized a term that the tech typed onto one of the pictures from nursing school 4 years ago. That particular problem can be pretty dangerous. The tech didn't say anything so I figured she was going to have the doctor tell me the bad news. I'm glad I didn't start asking the doctor questions because when she mentioned it, I realized that I had totally remembered wrong and what I do have is completely not a big deal whatsoever. I remembered it was one of those things that we did confuse a lot during school. It is kind of interesting now that I'm fluent in medical speak because it is totally true that ignorance is bliss. Especially when you mistranslate. :)
So my belated mother's day present was finding out for sure what kind of baby we're having. My other mother's day present was a really nice diaper bag. Strawberry's class had a little program for us on Friday where they recited poetry and sang songs and fed us chocolate muffins and strawberries and gave us roses. It was really nice. I can't believe she only has 2 more weeks of first grade. Time is flying!
This is what I get when I tell Apple not to blink. :D
1 comment:
Congrats on the girl! It is always great when the ultrasound tech is positive about the gender. I hope your pregnancy is treating you fabulously!
Post a Comment