We sent Luke off this morning. We're all devastated, but surviving. The local news did a story on his battalion. There is a little clip talking about what they will be doing over there. Luke was quoted in the story. Just so you know, I was not fighting to hold back tears; I was crying like a baby. And I was mad at that reporter. Who comes up to a daddy saying goodbye to his baby and asks to do an interview? I told her that it really wasn't a good time, but Luke was nicer than me. And I'm glad because now I get to have an article about him to keep. Here's the link:
There are a few nice comments at the bottom of the story. It's sweet to hear that people care. Sorry there are no pictures. I was too sad to pull out the camera.
3 comments:
You guys are amazing, I hope the next 8 months go by really fast. Let us know if you need anything ever! Love you.
We're praying for you guys!!! We love you and miss you all.
My thoughts and prayers are with Luke and the 4 of you too. Love, Grandma Cowley
Post a Comment