Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is There Anything Sexier than a Man in Uniform?


Nope.  A lot of wives like the Whites best, but there's something about the Dress Blues that I love.  I guess it's from watching Hunt for Red October and Patriot Games when I was younger.  It seems like I  never get to see Luke all dressed up anymore, but he had an inspection the other day.  He's looking a lot better than when he was an Ensign, especially since now he looks old enough to be wearing an officer's uniform.  :)


Check out Luke's nice rack.  He's actually got one more on the way.  Deployments definitely help with the awards.  And the SCWS pin looks nice, hey?  Darn lapel.

2 comments:

Megan said...

No there IS NOT!
Megan wanted to make sure you knew this was KEVIN

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

Hey a man in uniform can make a mom awfully proud too. You wear it well Luke. I'm so proud of you.

Love, Mom