Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

These are the valentines the girls handed out at school today.  I know.  I'm awesome.  :)  I totally stole them from someone else.  They were so cute, I had to do them myself.


 And here are my other two sweethearts.  I'm such a lucky woman.
 

3 comments:

MangusColoradoTribe said...

These valentines are really cool! How did you do this? I love your pictures. I would like to see more of you. Hand the camera to Luke once in awhile!

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

Wow! How did you make those cards, they are great. Wish I was talented like you Bethany!!!
Dad C

Bethany said...

3D technology. It's everywhere now. Haven't you seen the new 3D tvs everywhere? ;)

I just took a picture of them holding their fists towards me and then used an exacto knife to cut slits around their hands to put the suckers through. It looked pretty cool in real life because it bent their hands outwards so they really did look 3D. They were a big hit at school. Strawberry was really picky her photo. The ones I thought were cutest, she thought were embarrassing. I may not be able to get her to do it again. Everything is embarrassing anymore. :)