I have gotten way behind on my blog. Sorry Mom! We finally got a new computer to replace the one that crashed in January or February and I'm getting all my pictures transferred over and organized and backed up and all my negatives scanned. I'm excited to have everything in one place. Going through old pictures is so fun, especially all the little baby pictures. It makes me sad that we didn't have a better camera when Strawberry was born. Most of her pictures are blurry or washed out. Oh well, I still have some awesome ones. Sometimes I come across pictures that remind me how when I get behind the camera, I get too focused on "capturing the moment" and forget to be a mom.
I just thought it was so funny that she just decided to lick the shovel. What goes on in kids' heads? Anyway, I will get caught up on everything and put up lots of pictures for the grandparents. These kids are growing so fast and I love that I get to share as much as I do with the people who love them as much as I do. Technology is amazing. I am amazed by how much things have changed since we got married.
I just thought it was so funny that she just decided to lick the shovel. What goes on in kids' heads? Anyway, I will get caught up on everything and put up lots of pictures for the grandparents. These kids are growing so fast and I love that I get to share as much as I do with the people who love them as much as I do. Technology is amazing. I am amazed by how much things have changed since we got married.
1 comment:
Wow, Mango has changed so much. Those are great pictures of her eating the sand. I remember Jared trying to eat the sand when he was a toddler too. It does make you wonder what goes through their minds. Those really teeny tiny rocks sure must be interesting to them.
Grandma Cowley
Post a Comment