Hoping and praying that everyone has a good 2012. It isn't off to the best start, but we are keeping hope and thankfulness in our hearts. We love all of you. Our family has been blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.
Guest Post: The Smoke-Filled Room
1 day ago
5 comments:
You all look wonderful! What a precious picture.
Love, Mom
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good! I hope everything is okay!! Perhaps I'm overreacting, but we love you guys and want all to be well!
Whatever it is, big or small, we will send prayers your way.
-Love Kevin and Megan
Aww, thanks Megan. You are so sweet. I guess I did make it sound like something was wrong, sorry. We are fine, but we had a couple of loved ones pass on and some other challenges for extended family. You know, life. Love you guys!
I've always loved the name of your blog. What a perfect combination! And I especially love the new picture at the top! Such casual happiness :)
Dang you all are good lookin! I hope you guys have a wonderful 2012 over there in Maryland. We miss you back here in the West!
Post a Comment