Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last Day of School


The girls had their last day of school on Friday last week. They were crazy excited. I can't believe Strawberry is going to be a 5th grader. Holy smokes. Apple finally going to make it to 2nd grade. Little Mango really wants to be able to go. The other day, the girls were putting on their backpacks, and Mango found her pack and put on her shoes. While they were waking out the door, I said, "Goodbye Strawberry, I love you! Goodbye Apple, I love you. Goodbye Mango, I love you!" Her face brightened up and she started heading out the door. I felt so bad because I thought she knew we were just playing and she was devastated when I scooped her up and brought her back inside. She's so happy to be able to spend all day with her sisters for the next few months. Only one more year and she will be able to to go preschool. Strawberry got the good news that she got the teacher she really really really wanted to get. It was a good day.







No comments: