
I love tub pictures and this is Mango's first non-sponge bath. She's so tiny! But she's growing so fast. She's fitting her clothes better and feeling heavier and growing a little bit of hair. Her hair is showing a reddish tint, but I don't want to get my hopes up because Strawberry had red hair for her first year, but it didn't keep. Poor Luke isn't going to recognize her when he gets home. He may be able to come home on Monday or Tuesday, hopefully. It's weird that I haven't heard my husband's voice for 2 weeks. I just get texts once a day. He isn't supposed to have a cell phone, but he smuggled it because he loves me. :) He's exhausted, only getting maybe 2 hours of sleep a day and is dirty and worked pretty hard. They aren't scheduled to come home until next Saturday, but they may get everything done early. It will be so nice when he gets home. He won't leave again until deployment in January or February except for one week in November, I think, when he will go to Japan to check things out. We'll be able to be a normal family for a couples of months at least. Yay!
1 comment:
She is absolutely adorable!! Oh my goodness... So happy that Luke will be home soon to see you guys.. that must be tough with him gone.
How nice that your mom was able to come and help you! I love having my mom next door... don't know what I would do w/out her!!
Post a Comment