Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Introducing the Newest Leman-Cowley


Mango was born just after midnight Sunday morning. She was 7 pounds 1 ounce, 19 inches long, and is doing wonderfully. We just got home today so I'm going to write more and put more pictures out tomorrow. We are all crazy happy that she has become part of our little family.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

She's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

She is so precious and truly looks like she belongs with her sisters! We love you all and are so happy for you that everything is okay and you had such a beautiful baby safe and sound.
love, Mom

Heather Walker said...

Congrats Bethany! She is super cute and I'm so happy for you guys! I can't believe we each have babies less than 2 weeks apart!

San Diego Spendloves said...

She is just beautiful...really she is. She is perfect!!! I hope you have a great recovery. We'd love to hear when you are blessing her since we live so close and would love to attend.

Angi and Jared Cowley said...

I can't believe that she was only 7 pounds...her face looks so much bigger than Ryan's, and he was 8 pounds. She is so cute...what color is her hair? I can't tell.