I've been trying to catch a smile from Mango for a while now and had been unsuccessful. It was driving me crazy. It seems like it was always nighttime that she was grinning and the lights the camera flashed to focus before the picture would always startle her and wipe the smile right off her face. The other night was the same and I was really frustrated that I wasn't getting these pretty smiles. Luke laid down and put Mango up on his knees. I told him that she was too little and she would hate it and would end up throwing up on him, but as if just to prove me wrong, she started beaming at him and I ended up with this adorable picture. Yay! The other pictures were cute too though, hey? So worth the frustration.
Just FYI, we are going to bless Autumn the first Sunday in November (the 1st) so anyone who wants to come is invited, just let me know. But we'll be seeing many of you soon anyway, so absolutely no big deal. There will be plenty of opportunities to kiss these chubby cheeks. Of course, with flu season going, I may not let anyone near my little punkin. :)
3 comments:
She is SO beautiful!! I just caught Ryan giggling on the video camera,so maybe I will try to learn how to edit and post it. Babies are the best!!
We might try to make a quick trip down for the blessing. I would really love to get some pictures of the kids together..especially the babies because they are so close in age.
I'm happy you were able to get the picture of her smiling. She is so cute! Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon.
Love, Grandma
SO hard to catch smiles, I agree!! But she is one adorable little girl! And I must say, I think she looks alot like her daddy... and big sister too!
Post a Comment