Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our First Hike


We went for our first hike with Mango on Columbus day. It was soooo nice to get out. I mean, I walk Strawberry to school every day which is a half mile away, but we walk along a busy road dodging doggie poo so it isn't exactly communing with nature. There is a state park about 20 minutes from here right along the coast. Right now everything is brown and dry, but I bet in the springtime it will be gorgeous. But holy $8 for parking for a 2 hour hike. We need to get a season pass. It was the perfect day for it and we all had lots of fun. Mango thought the wind was pretty cool, but she slept most of the time.

3 comments:

Heather Walker said...

What a cute family! You look great with your "new mom" cut! Looks like you guys had tons of fun--I guess I should get out one of these days before snow comes and go on a hike too!

Melanie said...

This is my first visit to your cute blog! It made me smile to see your 3 girls. All three of them are so cute! I'm impressed with your outdoor adventures!

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

Looking good! Can't wait to see ya'll!
Grandpa C.