Luke and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on Friday. Yay! I learned in a communications class in college that if you make it 10 years, you are much less likely to end up divorcing. I'm awful proud of us.
Ten years and nothing to show for it. Teasing! We've got three beautiful daughters, great careers, and a pick-up. Not bad, hey? It has been an absolute joy to be married to my husband and even when things are tough, I'm always able to remember that I've got the greatest guy in the world. He makes me happy. Things are so different than I ever dreamed they would be, but I wouldn't trade what we have. It's us and so it's perfect.

Sadly, we didn't take pictures of our big day, except a couple quick shots with a cellphone at the restaurant. This was our beautiful sunset view off the Ventura pier (through a window with a screen). It was very romantic, even with our little Mango hogging a little attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment