We took a family picture just a few weeks ago. I can't believe I got one when everyone was looking at the camera and no one was crying or blinking. We didn't end up getting to take that many because we lost the light. Mango was having tummy issues and was crying before and after these were taken. We were going to take more individual ones, but just didn't get the time. I got some of Luke with each of the girls that they could put in their rooms though. They turned out very sweet. We got the one of Mango the day before when we were location hunting.
Guest Post: The Smoke-Filled Room
1 day ago
3 comments:
I love, love, love these pictures!! Turned out very cute... And the ones of daddy and the girls are precious! Hope all is well... how is Luke doing by the way? And you guys?
What beautiful family pictures!!!
I hope you are doing OK with Luke gone. You are in my prayers.
I love the family pictures Bethany! I hope this time goes by quickly and safely for your family; I am sorry you have to go through this.
Post a Comment