The girls had an awesome Valentines Day with lots of candy and hearts and boxes. But then mommy delivered her Valentine to Apple and sort of ruined the day.
If you cant quite see it, she has a red spot on the left of her forehead that looks exactly like a lipstick kiss. I was stepping back from the stove and she tripped over my feet, causing her to fall and smack her face on the linoleum. I've never seen a bruise look so much like a kiss. Crazy huh?
Later that night, I got a Valentine present from my secret sister (another girl whose husband is in 4) that threw Strawberry for a loop. A couple of weeks ago she left bath stuff and lotion and a bottle of wine. Strawberry was horrified. Her reaction made me laugh so hard. "Who would DO that?!? None of your friends would have done that. Maybe it was X but she's so nice, I don't think she would have." It was like someone had left a flaming bag of poop. ~Sigh~ Time for another FHE. I tried to explain that it was really a nice thing, but she just couldn't get over it. But then we got the next surprise: giant heart-shaped sugar cookies and flowers. Strawberry thought they were the awesomest thing ever. So now she just doesn't know what to think about this mysterious gift-giver. :)
And now, here's Mango showing how amazing her V-day was.
No comments:
Post a Comment