Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Therapy

My last post was meant to be happy, but turned out sad. So to brighten the blog, here's some pictures of a baby. :)

6 comments:

Luke said...

There must be something wrong with that camera, cause that baby's hair is RED.

Luke said...

It's NOT! It's not even as red as Strawberry's used to be. She has red highlights and the flash picks them up. Give up. None of our kids are going to be redheads. I failed miserably. I am sure if we had had a boy, he would have had beautiful long red hair, like Sean White.

But the is the first time people have ever said to me, "Wow, look at all that hair!"

Love,
Bethany

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

That's one cute girl whatever color her hair is. Actually being a redhead myself (or at least I used to be) I see red, but I know it's probably just the flash. He. He.

Love, Grandma Cowley

Luke said...

Maybe it is the computer. It doesn't look quite so red on this computer.

She is beautiful regardless. Miss you guys.

Love,

Luke

Bonnie said...

It looks red on my computer :)

Jed said...

I'm not gonna get sucked into this red/not red debate! I am just going to say she's freaking adorable! ADORABLE!!