Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For Daddy

Dear Luke,
Apple learned a new trick she wanted me to show off to you.

It's so funny because she says "I can look at my nose!" and then just stares straight at you for a second and then all the sudden her eyes move in towards each other randomly. Very cute. Strawberry tried so hard and came close, but it wasn't quite there. Apple said "Take a picture and get it off the computer and send it to daddy!" We love you and miss you and think about you all the time. It's amazing how painful it has been seeing 3 get home. Brandon walked with us to school today and I couldn't look directly at him without tearing up. Anyway, I hope this makes you happy. Love ya.

2 comments:

Luke said...

That is awesome. It definetly made me laugh. With that picture of Lana, I don't think you can deny there is some red there. Love you guys and miss you tons.

Luke said...

Give up honey, we aren't going to have any redheads. It's lighting. She does have awesome highlights, but it won't be red until she's old enough to get it colored. Sorry, but you are stuck with brunettes.