Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Dresses


Money is a little tight this year with all the closing costs we will soon be paying (hopefully!) so no new dresses this year.  But the girls still like getting dressed up in their Sunday best and wanted Easter pictures.  Both Apple and Mango are wearing Strawberry's old Easter dresses.  It's nice to be able to keep passing them on because they are so pretty!  Mango's dress is probably my favorite of all the dresses we've bought. Anyway, we thought that Dadddy would love some pictures of his pretty girls.  





2 comments:

Luke said...

Mango KNOWS she looks good. All of you look beautiful. I am a lucky dad and husband. I miss you all VERY VERY much. Happy Easter. This and the previous post made my day after I came home from work. Thank you Bethany. Love you all.

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

You girls look so pretty in your Easter dresses. I wore mine to on Easter. It was from previous Easters too. It was a turquoise dress with little white flowers on it. Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Grandma Cowley