One of my favorite talks from one of my favorite apostles:
I think this is one of the most touching messages about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and I felt changed by it the first time I heard it. I'm so grateful for our Savior and his sacrifice and incredible love. My greatest hope as a mother is that my children will be able to come to know him and understand as much as possible the great blessing that he has given us. Have a beautiful Easter.
Here's a link to the whole talk: None Were with Him
Guest Post: The Smoke-Filled Room
1 day ago
5 comments:
Good! What a wonderful day and event, His resurrection. I sent your blog on to my cousin, Donna, for her to see the video too. Thanks!
Wayne
Hi family, this is your relative that you have never met, but have seen pictures of. Your dad, Wayne is my cousin. Yes, a bit younger, but I will definitely claim him. He sent me your blog and I am so impressed with your message regarding Christ's resurrection..thank you for posting it...it is stirring and emotional to watch AND to understand the pain and suffering he did for us.
Your family is beautiful..your Mom and Dad did a great job.
You are blessed.
This is one of my favorite talks of all time. I'm always touched by his words. Thanks for the reminder about what Easter is all about :)
Thank you Donna. It's very nice to meet you. :)
Bethany
Thank you for sharing that Bethany. I read it first since Wayne was asleep and I didn't want to wake him. It was very spiritual, emotional and moving. It was interesting as I watched the clip later to feel of Elder Holland's emotion as he gave the talk and to see the video concerning Jesus. Both reading and listening to it was very moving to me.
Post a Comment