Thursday, February 16, 2012

Turns Out She's Not Practicing to Be a Goth


Today Apple put on her favorite outfit (black tee and dark jeans) and while I was doing her hair she said, "Mom, do you know why I like this outfit so much?  It's because it makes me look like a Spy!"  Love this girl.  Also, she wrote a song for Mango called "Cutest [Mango]" and wrote it all out so she could practice for her performance of it tomorrow for all her friends.  Not exactly the dark poetry of a tortured soul.  :)

3 comments:

MangusColoradoTribe said...

That is awesome. Wonderful sweet girls.

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

You know what? Grandpa Cowley wears dark blue jeans and black shirts all the time. He does it because he thinks he looks younger. I also like wearing light colored shorts and light colored tee shirts when it is hot outside. I knew there was a reason I like my grandchildren!!! Apple, you keep writing poetry! You are great at it!!
Grandpa Cowley (in black)

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

That's a real cute letter to her sister. So she's a spy girl eh? Pretty cool.

Grandma Cowley