Monday, March 12, 2012

Expressions


I was watching Apple and Mango play outside through the window and Mango came up to tell me all about something.  She is so expressive when she talks so I grabbed my camera.  I could see her but she couldn't see me so I was able to take pictures without her realizing it.  She usually stops and poses when I take pictures so it was awesome that I could get some natural expressions.  It was through a window screen so it's a little fuzzy, but still so sweet.





I love watching the girls play together.  They are really so good to each other.  Little Mango is quite spoiled and doesn't know how to react to other children who don't do everything for them and give in to their every whim and provide comfort.  But the level of trust she has for her sisters is amazing.  I hope these bonds they are creating stay strong.  Siblings are wonderful and I'm grateful for mine.  Even though they weren't quite this sweet to me.  :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has gotten so big! I can't believe how dark Apple's hair has gotten! I miss chatting with your girls. Wish we could hang out!

MangusColoradoTribe said...

Love the pictures of the girls! And your conversations with them.

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

I'm so happy that they are such good friends for each other. That is wonderful. I agree that Mango is growing up.