A couple months ago we said goodbye to a beloved member of our family and welcomed a new one. I am really still sad about the goodbye and I think Bethany is more so.
As a family grows you find that vehicle space gets tighter and tighter. I remember trading up in size several times as I grew up and brother after brother came along. For our family, our loved Nissan Pathfinder was depreciating as the days passed and we knew that it would be a tight squeeze when the next Cowley child decides to come along. So, while we were still able to get a decent trade in for the Nissan, we decided the smart thing was to upgrade to something larger.
Bethany said goodbye to her dream car and I said hello to mine. I have been a Chevy truck fan for a long time. I drooled over Tom and Rosalie's 1500 Extended Cab and then I drooled over my parents 2500 Crew Cab. I drool no more; we are now the proud owner of a new 1500 Crew Cab. It will hold six adults, or more importantly three car seated children, one car seat graduate and two adults.
Say hello to (we will take suggestions for a name) the new Cowley family vehicle.
1 comment:
The truck looks like a Fancy Big Buck Truck. So, I vote for the name of..... Buck.
Post a Comment