Although Strawberry is also growing insanely fast, it seems like we have had her in our family forever. I guess it is because she has been with us through most of the changes we've had. We were pregnant with her when Luke first joined the Navy and when I graduated with my first degree. She was at Luke's graduation. She was around when Apple was born. She's had to say goodbye to her daddy twice. She has already been to two different elementary schools and gone through about six future fiances. She has actually lived in 7 different places. This young lady has been very busy. It's no wonder that it feels like longer than almost 6 years. I realized yesterday that she is a third of the way through the time she will spend with us before she moves on to build her own life. It's just not enough time.
11 months old

2 years old

No comments:
Post a Comment