Friday, December 12, 2008

Letter to Matt

Strawberry wrote a letter to Matt (my little brother) who just recently left on his mission. I love the way she spells.  She is always writing stories and letter (especially letters to Santa) and lists and it is so cool to watch her understanding of our complicated language evolve.  She thinks that spelling can get a little ridiculous sometimes and I totally agree.  
Translation:
Dear Matt... How have you been in this month?  Do you love to be a missionary?  Do you have some new friends?  Can you speak a different language?  I will be excited when you come home.  I was sad when [I] didn't see you at the gymnastics show.  Love [Strawberry].  I love you.  

2 comments:

Marcee said...

Ok, so adorable letter! How proud are you of her little spelling. I love it!

And the story about the snake in the tree... Can I just say how horrifying that would be!!!! I too hate snakes!! Hate them!! I would do the exact same thing...

We bought all of our boys an ornament when they were born too, Jeremy actually has the same little bunny, only in blue. Cute!

Nice job, Luna, on the gymnastics... way to go !!

MangusColoradoTribe said...

I love all the things you put in here. I hope this blog record can be preserved forever. You are all such a precious family and we are so glad you get to live close, even if it is for only a year.

So are you afraid of our tree?
Mom