Can you believe?? This is the third time! My babies are too modest. However, after jiggling the baby around a little bit, the ultrasound tech manage to sneak a glimpse and is 80% sure that we are having another girl!! I'm taking her word for it, since with Strawberry, the doctor was 60% sure and with Apple, the tech said, "Ummm, yeah, don't buy anything pink yet, but I think it's probably a girl." 80% is the best we've ever had. Yippee! Wahoo! Another girl! Apple was crazy excited and jumping up and down, but Strawberry was pretty upset. She keeps saying, "No, I still think it's a boy. Daddy is going to be lonely! There is still a chance, right?" It was funny. Luke was surprised (honestly, so was I) but didn't take long to wrap his mind around the joy of having another little princess in the family. They actually scheduled me for another ultrasound next month because there were a couple things they weren't able to see because of how the baby was laying, so hopefully we'll be able to get up to 100% at that time.
Here's a couple more ultrasound pictures. One of my favorite things to see are the little arms and legs. She had her arm pulled up near her face which is such a normal baby thing and makes the little creature inside me seem less foreign. Last night the baby really started kicking hard and I was able to feel it from the outside so I grabbed Luke's hand and he was able to feel the baby kick for the first time too, which was amazing because with the other girls, he had to wait a few more weeks and would keep missing the big kicks.
In other news, Congratulations, Megan and Kevin!!!
6 comments:
I can be happy for a girl! Luke will be SO outnumbered!! Just wait till they are teenagers and the hormones start...what a wild ride that will be! Congrats, we are totally excited, but I am with Strawberry, I believe there is still a chance!!!
Oh my heck... Hopefully you can see more at your next ultrasound. It is so much fun to find out I think. Boy or girl, it's all good! They are both totally fun!!
That must be frustrating that they aren't positive about the gender yet, but 80% is a pretty good estimate. Your girls sound like really sweet, kind, and caring people so it is very exciting that you will be adding yet another girl to your family.
Congratulations Bethany!!!!! That's so exciting!!!! Looks like she's gonna be a super cutie! But could your kids be anything else? Plus the girls will outnumber the guys five to four now! yes!
How exciting. Congratulations on having a little mango. She is beautiful.
Congrats!!!.. I can't believe we are going to have three new babies this year in the fam.... It's growing. We're excited for you guys to have another little girl... Lana and Katlyn are Uber cute.
Post a Comment