Monday, April 13, 2009

Mystery Solved. . .

. . . and yes, I feel stupid for overreacting.  Oh well.  Better safe. . . Turns out that when you google Les Miserables images, I'm the #5 listing because of a post a few weeks ago.  That's what I get for stealing images off the internet.  So I'm being internationally stalked by fans of musicals--not very scary at all.  I found this website that will allow you to see how people are getting to your site and how long they stay, and probably 75% of my 40+ visitors a day have been from this search, and of those, 100% stay for less than one minute.  I'm a disappointment to Les Mis fans.  I was just going to take the picture off immediately, but now that I know that my world-wide visitors aren't creepy, it's kind of cool to be so sought after.  I'll take it off in a couple more days, after I get enough data to make sure that is what is going on.  But anyway, I'm much relieved.  Sorry about my paranoia.  And sorry I haven't been posting much about the kids lately.  I have some awesome pictures from the zoo, but I've been sick and lazy.  Plus I thought crazy people were looking at our blog.  

Some happy news: we will find out what the baby is tomorrow (hopefully--we haven't had much luck in the past--cross your fingers!).  Strawberry and Luke think its a boy and Apple and I think its a girl (but I think her change of heart came from hanging out with her 9 month old female cousin over the weekend).  I used the kick technique this morning to ask the baby directly (don't kick if you are a girl, kick if you are a boy) and baby says "I'm a boy!"  But I tried again just now and baby declared it was a girl.  I guess we'll just have to wait.  Tune in tomorrow for our announcement which will totally be overshadowed by Megan's announcement (somebody may be in labor--yay!).

3 comments:

Heather Walker said...

I'm so excited to find out the gender of your baby--my fingers are definitely crossed that the ultrasound will work this time!

Marcee said...

This is my favorite part about being pregnant... finding out what you are going to have! Either way it is so exciting!! Hope you will be able to tell... I can't wait to hear!

Angi and Jared Cowley said...

I hope it's a boy! Let us know when you know!!