Not for my girls. They've been working on their synchronized posing. These two are crazy. This was their first day of swimming lessons and I wanted to get a quick snapshot of them in their new swimsuits on their big day--they've been looking forward to it forever. They immediately began striking poses one after the other and insisted I keep taking pictures until they were done (about 20 in all). I was totally not planning for this to turn into a photo shoot (note the dreadful background), but some of them turned out so cute and they were very in tune with each other. I love how, even though they are three years apart, they have so much in common and play and interact so well together. Navy brats got to stick together, hey?
Guest Post: The Smoke-Filled Room
1 day ago
3 comments:
Too funny! My kids are such posers too! What they really like is to be behind the camera taking the pictures of each other. Just on Monday I found a close up of Kimmy's naked bum that I had to erase from off my camera! Stinkers!
Looks like those cute little girls are ready to move to Cali. We can't wait!
For yeah we're ready to be California girls. Too bad none of us are blonde. But we can't wait to get back to the beach!
Post a Comment