Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mango's First Christmas


We are such neglectful parents. We didn't take any pictures of Mango under the tree on Christmas morning with all the presents. :( I was busy with the video camera and didn't even think of it. I'm always kicking myself about not taking enough videos. These were the first we took since she was a week old. I never watch home videos, but I know that I will totally treasure them someday when all the babies are gone. And especially the ones of them just sitting there doing nothing, looking cute. Oh well. Anyway. . .

Mango woke us up at 5:00, and I find it impossible to go back to sleep knowing that I will have to get up soon anyway (we promised the girls 6:00) so we decided to just let them get up and see what Santa brought this year. I checked on Strawberry and discovered she wasn't in her bed. She had snuck into the living room at 1 and then 2 and then 3 and decided to just sleep out there after that. Silly girl. She knew she was getting an American Girl doll and just couldn't stand the suspense. Apple had slept well, but was very quick to pop up once she realized it was Christmas morning. Mango drank her bottle and then went back to sleep.

Luke did his best to buy us things that will help us stay sane over the next few months. Like a trampoline to keep the kids happy in the backyard and a Bose iPod speaker for me to play sad love songs on. My anxiety levels are already sky-high so it was exactly what I needed. My husband is amazing. I cried. So here are just a couple images from Christmas Day. :)


1 comment:

Jed said...

I want a trampoline!!!