Yesterday morning I popped Mango into her carseat and got a major shock. She fits in it! When I tried to buckle her it was too tight and I had to adjust the straps. I kid you not, she has doubled in size since yesterday. I couldn't believe it. My baby isn't tiny anymore!
When I put her in the swing, her feet reach the end of it! Sorry about the busy picture. :] She is three months old now, but I guess I wasn't quite ready for her to not be a newborn anymore. I mean, she's been growing like crazy all along, but she just doesn't seem little to me now. I need to get around some bigger babies and get some perspective.
And then I was downloading pictures off my camera and came across this one of Strawberry. She looks so grown up. Am I really old enough to have a child that big? These pictures are from Thanksgiving morning when Mike decided to take them on a traditional 8-mile run. :)
Strawberry did make it about a half mile from what I hear.
Thank goodness I have sweet little Apple. Apparently she'd been watching Signs and thought the kids on the show had a good idea. She's so little and cute and silly, I can totally still think of her as being three.
2 comments:
That's so cute! I love signs
See you at Christmas. Then you'll really get a perspective of kids from 3 months to 8 years! I can't believe I am old enough to have an 8 year old grandchild!! Apple' hat? Well I think it keeps the wood peckers off her head!
Grandpa C.
Post a Comment