Here are the pictures from your party. Sorry they couldn't get the candles blown out on the first try. No wishes this year. But the cake was superly delicious (red velvet). Except the rose on the top turned out to be plastic. Weird huh?
We love you so much honey. I'm sorry I couldn't pamper you for your birthday. I'll make up for it next year. Happy birthday.
5 comments:
How did three people fail to blow out two candles? I blame Autumn, she must have done a backwards blow and canceled the other two. Thank you for having an awesome party for me. I really think it is kind of cool. I love you guys.
That cake does look delicious! mmm..... and happy birthday my brother.
Kev
Hehe, Look at mango eyeballing that cake in the first picture. Adorable.
-Megan
Kevin, 3:51 am? Do you sleep?
What a good idea, Bethany! Andy was deployed for his 30th birthday, so I tried to make it fun for him by having everyone we know send birthday cards, and I sent a card a day for 30 days. But we had no celebration at home; we should have! Hope you're doing well, regardless. I love reading about your adventures!
Post a Comment