1. Loss of a Wrestling Match--obviously. There's no competition whatsoever. :)
2. Rudy--I've had a crush on Sean Astin since I was 7.
3. Gracie--this and Whale Rider are the best girl-power movies I've seen. I need to buy Gracie. The girls are getting sick of me making them watch Whale Rider. But it's so good!
4. Blindside--I've had a crush on Sandra Bullock since I was 13. I just watched this last night and I wish that I hadn't heard how good it was or that she had won an Oscar because I was sitting there the whole time waiting for the amazingness and instead noticing the bad dialog and bad acting (minor characters) and obviously low budget. But even though I was focusing on those parts, the effect it had on me was amazing. It made me feel so much. I want to get the opportunity to totally change someone's life!
5. We are Marshall--I've had a crush on Matthew Fox since I was 25.
That's it. All of the rest of sports movies are bo-ring. Actually. . .
Honorable Mentions:
1. The Power of One--the first time I saw this movie, I loved it. Then I read the book and it was amazing. It had been a few years since I'd seen it so I rented it. Terrible! It was completely butchered.
2. Forever Strong--because Sean Astin was in it and I love him.
Oh, and they had a preview for Invictus and it looks really good.
This was the first new movie I've seen in a while because I have a baby and a deployed husband. And since I'm bored, I decided to make a post about it. Coming next, "My Journey to Pick a Mom Car", or "How I Plan to Empty Out Our Life Savings", or "Why Luke Shouldn't Have Made Me Power of Attorney Because I Can Put Him Severely Into Debt Against His Will Because I Think Acuras are Pretty." Can you believe that the movie I pick to watch without him here is a sports movie? I should be having Twilight marathons. I'm totally team Jacob now. Yes, I'm a cougar. How can I help it with all the cute enlisted boys around? ;) But you can't really be a cougar when you're still 29, right? I've got a few more months!
Love you Luke. ((Hug))
3 comments:
What about 'Remember the Titans'?
Boooo-ring
P.S. We need to see more pictures of your kids! Update the blog! :)
Post a Comment