We had a couple of friends over to play yesterday. Six-year-old L was way into it and she and Strawberry had a blast. Three-year-old G, however, became a lot more interested in me when he saw that I had some tools out. I was trying figure out why the dishwasher wasn't draining and was using a wrench set. He squatted down next to me and asked, "Are those your daddy's tools? Did he say you could use them? Are you using them without your daddy helping you? Are you going to ask your daddy?" It was so stinking cute. Since I have all girls, I love having little boys around. They are adorable! Especially G. :) I thought it was extra funny because Apple is always asking me about what it was like to have daddy for a baby and why I named him Luke. She totally thinks I was his mom too. I have no idea where it came from, but G made me feel better. He still thinks I'm young.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
We Got a Wii
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hehe, that's so cute =]. Ya for Wii's! P.S. let us know if you'd be up for disneyland sometime this summer. We are thinking about volunteering to get free days at disneyland. It'd be cool to go together =]
WHAT!!!!!!
I want one too!!!!! I've been thinking about getting one.
I'm going to get a Mii so I don't have to share!
Strawberry looks all grown up. :(
Luke, don't forget to use the blog names please. I have to delete and repost your comments. Thanks honey. Miss you.
Bethany
Post a Comment