Friday, May 23, 2008

Headed to ASU

We got a little piece of good news today.  I received an acceptance letter from ASU.  So the plan is final.  
We be Sun Devils.
I was having second thoughts about ASU when they announced on 13 May that they would be loosing their Varsity Wrestling Program.  I figure thought that since they announced 23 May (the same day I got my acceptance letter) that Wrestling had received sufficient support to continue it must be a sign that I am meant to attend.

Classes start 25 August.  We are ready and excited to be west coast Cowleys again.  Sorry east coast Cowleys, we will miss you.  

5 comments:

ShalottLady said...

Congratulations!!! What fantastic news. We knew you'd get accepted! This will be great--you'll be so close and we can meet halfway in Blythe and dine at the Denny's!!

Peter and Christi

bmwhee said...

Yeah, I'm so happy you're going to be in AZ now. I'll get to see you and meet your girls. I remember Luke. I think he ran the computer lab when I took Autocad at Ricks.

Jed and Kate said...

Congrats! We're excited for you guys, though we are so sad to be abandoned as the only East Coast Cowleys now...

Angi and Jared Cowley said...

Okay, since we are part of the West Coast Cowleys, we are totally out of the loop. Who got accepted to ASU and for what????? And the big truck is great, but are you expecting a new baby???? Need info ASAP!

Luke said...

Sorry. Luke is going to ASU for a masters in construction management. The Navy decided it was time for him to go to grad school. And no, we aren't pregnant. Luke just really likes his truck. Needing room for kids was just his excuse for getting it.