She figured it out! Yay! Good work daddy! She even promoted herself to the bigger, nicer bicycle that we had ready for her (a pretty purple Specialized). This girl is a biking maniac now. We love it! Bikes are definitely one of our family's favorite things. We got a crazy expensive bike trailer so we could bring the kids with us, but Strawberry was getting too big so this accomplishment is pretty great. Now we just have to teach her to mountain bike.
Guest Post: The Smoke-Filled Room
1 day ago
3 comments:
I love when they start to ride on two wheels! Very fun and what a great accomplishment for them. I taught Zackary this past summer. The others are a bit scared, so we will try next summer... Way to go Lana!!
Thanks for your comment on my most recent post. I actually decided to remove my post...just not sure if it's wise to put it out there. I had heard of that site and should re-visit it. Anyway, thought I should explain why it disappeared and why your comment isn't up. Peace out.
-Kate
Congratulations Luna! You are a biker now. When we see you after our
Mission can we go bike riding?
Love,
Grandpa Cowley
Post a Comment