I was sitting there holding Mango. We were laughing and playing. Then I moved my hand slightly and felt mush. I lifted her up and looked down and saw that her diaper had leaked and it was all over me. Gag. Strawberry and Apple made a lovely chorus of "Ewwwww" as I marched my stinky baby to the bathroom. As I've mentioned before, Mango loves getting her diaper changed. So she's laying there happy as can be, grinning her gummy grin and flapping her arms around in joy while I'm scrubbing her little butt, trying to ignore the mess that's still on me. I said, "Stop smiling, you have poo all over you!" and she giggled and stuck her tongue out and blew a raspberry at me. My six month old is sassy!
After I got the two of us cleaned up, I came back into the living room where Strawberry and Apple announced to me that they were playing Poo Monsters. They were laughing their heads off. Bad mood gone. :) I have awesome little girls.
4 comments:
No pictures of Mango Poo? Ewww. :) Thats OK, I can live without that picture.
I figured it was bad enough to talk about poo. But if you really want me to email you some pictures. . . Don't worry. When you come back, you will get plenty of opportunities to experience it. I fully intend to never change another diaper while you are in the house. :)
Love,
Bethany
My thoughts were somilar the other day on Pirates of the Carribean...if any other person had peed on me, I'd have been traumatized. But it was my little girl, so, there ya go.
Isn't that funny? Like when one of the kids starts gagging like they're going to throw up, I cup my hands to try to keep the mess contained. If it was someone else, I'd be running as fast as I could.
Post a Comment