Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mango's Unbirthday


So sometime in the past week, Mango turned 6 months. I'm not sure exactly when--stupid February. But I wanted to write a post to celebrate. Now that she is six months, she can roll both ways, hold her head up really well, sit with support, shake rattles, eat solid food, and she actually laughed for the first time this week. That last one is really strange because my other girls were laughing their heads off much earlier. She is very smiley, but has only laughed short little chuckles twice. Weird. She never talks either. I was having long conversations with the other girls at the same age. Mango just clams her little mouth shut. She has let me know in a thousand different ways that she is NOT her sisters. :) Oh, I forgot the best one. She sleeps from 7 pm to 6:30 am and takes 2 2-3 hour naps during the day. Best baby ever. :)

Here are a couple of pictures of her first time trying baby cereal. She wouldn't swallow it and would hold it in her mouth until she gagged and threw up. Lovely. She still fights me, but at least she is swallowing now.


I tried to take a picture of her sitting by herself in the Boppie, but she kept falling over. I need a Bumbo. Oh, and these are the cutest shoes I've ever seen and I had to get them. She loves them. :)


5 comments:

Marcee said...

Your girls are WAY too cute... oh my goodness. I bet Luke loved them all... cake, kisses... awesomeness!

Sabreena hates baby cereal. Oh and peas and green beans. Everything else she loves. I will feed her the other and she just keeps it stored in her cheeks until they are too full and spits it all out. It's actually pretty gross.

Luke said...

That is so funny. I can totally see her filling up those chubby cheeks. :)

Megan said...

Uhm... I want a pair of mango's shoes, lol. So cute! =]

Luke said...

Mango really looks different then the other girls. Maybe it is the hair. I mean she looks like her sisters, but there is definetely her own thing going on there as well. I wish I could hold her. I wish I could hold all of you. Love you.

Luke said...

Aww, I wish you could hold her too. She'd give you a big open mouth slobber kiss on your cheek. She's good at those now. I can't wait until you get to see her pretty smile when you go get her out of her crib. It's my favorite thing.

Love you.

Bethany