As our kids have gotten older, we've noticed a couple of things about them that reminded us of celebrities. Strawberry has freckles like Evangeline:
Apple smiles like Renee:
But just last night I was playing with Mango and I realized: our little princess looks like Conan.
Okay, it's not quite the face, but she totally has the baby version of Conan hair. This picture doesn't show it well, but she has this little cowlick right at the front that makes her hair do that little poofy flip. If her hair was a little longer and redder, it would be a perfect match. :)
Guest Post: The Smoke-Filled Room
1 day ago



3 comments:
Amazing! But there is just no match for your beautiful girls' sweet faces. Conan especially just hasn't got the "cheek"!
Mom
Hahaha, that's awesome
I love it. I laughed and laughed. Thank you. I have to take the credit for the Apple look alike. I saw a couple years ago and was like, WOW. The funny thing is there are several and this isn't the best one. Maybe the most recent though. But Bethany beats all with the Conan. Is it bad that I laugh at the faces my kids make? I am laughing cause they are so cute, seriously.
Post a Comment