Here's some big smiles to brighten daddy's day. We love you honey.
Luke, does the way Apple is smiling look familiar? She'd been complaining about her cheek hurting for a couple of days, especially when she ate or opened her mouth. It bothered her when she stuck her tongue out for that picture a couple of days ago. I couldn't see anything in her mouth so I figured she had bit her cheek hard or something. Today it was feeling better enough for me to pull her cheek back and look in there really good and I found a HUGE canker sore right above her upper gums. Way bigger than I've ever seen even in your mouth. Our poor kids are getting all of our bad genes. So far, they both have my teeth and your canker sores.
2 comments:
Super Awesome. What awesome smilers we have, even those with Canker Sores. Poor poor Katelyn. I am just getting over one now. I am sorry Kate. I know how bad they are.
Where did Mango get those cheeks?!
Peter
Post a Comment