We spent Strawberry's Spring Break in Arizona and as soon as we got there, my family got Mango sitting up by herself. The first day she could sit for about 20 seconds, but by the time we left, she was able to sit for a few minutes at a time. My kids just can't learn anything from me. I spent months trying to teach Strawberry the alphabet when she was 4 and could barely get past ABC. Then she started kindergarten and was practically reading the next week. I couldn't get Apple to draw a straight line, but she started preschool and immediately started writing her name everywhere. Is there such a thing as anti-teaching? I have that talent. :)
I was looking through the pictures here and I realized my doctor was totally right. She is skinny. This is a picture that Strawberry took and Mango looks so teeny tiny. Of course, in person, you can see just how chunck-a-licious her thighs and cheeks are.
Here's one more picture for Luke because he likes goofy pictures. :)
4 comments:
Congrats to Mango for learning how to sit!!! She is a cutie!
I do love goofy pictures. I love them all. I was looking at the the picture with all the girls in it and thought, "wow, Bethany got a plant. That looks good there." But then I realized that it wasn't our house.
Yea Baby Mango! That's awesome :)
That's funny you'd notice the plant, but not the new red couch and carpeting. :) Sorry, our house is still plant-free.
Post a Comment