For the past couple of days, I have been working on a file folder game for the girls to play with at church. I'd made them before, but not for a few years. Apple was impressed by how amazing I am at coloring with colored pencils. She'd sit next to me and say, "I really really love you mommy!" and "You are the best Mommy ever!" and "You are really good at coloring around things. I really love you!" It was so funny. She asked if I was the best colorer in the world and I said "probably not." That blew her away. "There is somebody who is even better at coloring than you??" These occasional little ego boosts are pretty nice. :)
Guest Post: The Smoke-Filled Room
1 day ago
3 comments:
Haha, that's way cute. And I love your flower pots! Way to be crafty and decorative :)
I think you are an amazing colorer too and that you are an awesome mommy. My girls are lucky. I really like the flowers too. I think you did a good job picking the planters. Apple's hair is really getting thicker and prettier. I was happy to see a smile with teeth in it. I love you guys.
Maybe you could send me some pages to color and some crayons and I could color some pages for the girls. Maybe I could win Apple's heart that way too. :) Course with the whole mail system I might be home before they get there.
Post a Comment