Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Me



Luke sent me an email this morning that had the biggest guilt trip ever.  So to make him happy, I goofed around with Photobooth.  So here you go honey.  Happy?  


That last one is me practicing my mean face for my talk with Strawberry's teacher today.   If I had taken a picture after the meeting, there probably would have been steam coming out of my ears.  I may write about that after I've had time to cool off, but I try to avoid too much negativity on the blog.  This is our happy place!


I wish I could give you a real kiss.  :)  Only 4 more months. Ha-ha. Only? Let me rephrase.  Four more months?!?!  It's only been three and a half so far??  I'm going to go cry into my pillow.

See?  Happy place.  :)

2 comments:

Luke said...

Thank you my beautiful Bethany. I feel unoriginal saying Beautiful Bethany but I want to use it anyway. I love that sweater. I think you would be very huggable and kissable in that sweater. Love you.

Bonnie said...

You are so pretty!!!